- Payroll Deduction
- Dividends paid on $500.00 or more; Quarterly
- May be used as collateral for Secured Loans
- Direct Deposit available
- 4 free in person withdrawals per month; $5.00 per withdrawal thereafter
- $25 to open account; includes one time membership fee
- ATM card available
No monthly service charge; overdraft protection available
- Payroll deduction
- Dividends paid quarterly
- Direct Deposit
- 24 hour Audio Response (1-877-778-7014)
- Debit cards available
- $50.00 minimum deposit to open
- Courtesy pay
Certificate of Deposit Account
- Terms – 12 months to 60 months; Penalty imposed for early withdrawals
- Minimum balance, $1000.00
- Competitive Rates
- Insurance - NCUA insured up to $250,000.
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Traditional IRA – Taxes may be deferred on your dividends and contributions until you withdraw the funds at age 59 ½.
- Roth Ira – Contributions are taxed but the earnings grow as tax-deferred. Therefore at age 59 ½ and a five year investment period, funds can be withdrawn tax-free. Withdrawals can be made at any time without penalty.
* IRA Transfers – At your request, CPTFCU can assist with the transfer of your IRA funds from your current institutions to CPTFCU.